We’ve moved our Christchurch Distribution Centre! If you’re a South Island customer there will be delivery delays over the next couple of weeks.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.  Click here for details.
SHOP BY CATEGORY

I could have been LANDFILL Business Card File, 160 Cards

Code:
2388065
Unit:
Each
$16.43 ex GST
$18.89 inc GST
Increase value Decrease value
Quantity In Cart:  
Qty Each ex GST
Product Description
The I Could Have Been Landfill Business Card File is made from high density recycled polyethylene in New Zeland from post-consumer waste and post-industrial waste. The paper content in these products is 100% recycled content, 70% post-consumer waste (i.e. milk cartons) and the remaining 30% is post-industrial waste from printing and paper converting waste. The bleaching process is PCF (process chlorine free). The Responsible Stationery range is itself recyclable and we encourage all items to be recycled when their use is over.

Type: I could have been LANDFILL Business Card File
Capacity: 160 Cards
Colour: Black
Product Information
  • New Zealand Made
  • Recyclable
  • 100% Recycled Content
Max Vision - Get your brand noticed
Hottest Specials